Would you like to host a Dine in the Dark event in your restaurant? We received fantastic feedback from restaurants who hosted events in 2018 and look forward to working with you to make your event as successful as possible.
It is completely up to you how your event runs; many restaurants see it as a fun way to launch their winter menu, others use it as a platform to showcase their chef’s imagination and skill while others make a fun event out of it, asking diners to guess what food they have just eaten at the end of each course.
This year we have different hosting options to suit every kind of restaurant with benefits for both NCBI and your business.
Every event features the following:
- Donation to NCBI so we can continue to transform the lives of those living with sight loss.
- Dine in the Dark materials such as blindfolds for your diners, posters and tent cards.
- Listing on our Dine in the Dark website and promotion across our social media platforms. Our PR plan will include a media launch coordinated by Wilson Hartnell.
- Possibility of an NCBI representative attending your event, talking about NCBI services and thanking your customers.
- Affiliation with NCBI’s established legacy of innovation and genuinely life-changing services.
For more information or to register your restaurant contact Aileen on (01) 882 1972 / email@example.com